News CNUE, 9 November 2020
Meeting of the European Notarial Network
On 3 November, the interlocutors of the European Notarial Network (ENN) held their second annual online meeting. A progress report on the implementation of the annual work programme was made:
– Updating the “Vulnerable persons in Europe” website and its section devoted to adults.
– Drafting of a practical booklet on the circulation of public documents in Europe.
– Design of a communication strategy for the ENN to make it better known among European notaries.
The work programme for 2021 was also reviewed:
– Organisation of cross-border workshops in Portugal and Bulgaria.
– Drafting of a new practical booklet on the execution of authentic instruments.
– Revision and consolidation of the legal information on notarial practice made available in the platform, including on the transposition of the Mediation Directive 2008/52.
– Addition of additional questions relevant for practitioners and their answers on the CNUE website “Couples in Europe”.